What Should We Wear?
1. Bring an outfit or two you'd actually wear on a normal day.
2. If you're unsure, bring options (but not your whole closet).
3. Make sure you can move in your outfits comfortably and be certain they're suitable for the environment we're shooting in.
4. Avoid bright, loud colors - stick to neutrals and earthy or muted tones.
5. Steer clear of patterns if possible.
6. Bring props if you like!
7. Not sure where to start? Do you want your photos to look/feel more like what you see here on my website? Here are a few of my favorite designers and shops. :)